Looking for a really quick & easy side dish? It doesn't get much quicker than this no-cook side dish, and it is packed with nutrition to boot. Try making this broccoli slaw recipe next time you toss fish sticks or chicken fingers in the oven. It will be ready and waiting by the time they are done, and it will make the meal seem so much more complete.
- 1 bag of broccoli slaw mix
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbs. Ponzu sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon wasabi powder
- Whisk together all ingredients other than slaw mix.
- Once well blended, add the slaw mix, and stir until completely coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. A little time for flavors to meld is good, but serving immediately is fine too.