Making your own homemade make-up remover pads is probably much easier than you would think. With just a few readily available items (especially if you have a baby or toddler round), you can make a batch of these in a jiffy. Due to the products used to make these DIY make-up remover pads, we also know they are safe if toddlers break into them.
If you are looking for homemade giftable items, I have included a pdf below so you can print your own labels for the jars. Why not put together a basket, with some sugar scrub or bath salts to go with the homemade make-up remover pads.
Homemade Make-Up Remover Pads
Here are the easy directions for making your own homemade make-up remover pads.
- Mix together the Water, Shampoo and Oil, in a large bowl.
- Pour enough of the solution to cover the bottom of your container.
- Add about 10 Pads , allow them to soak up the solution.
- Add about about 10 more pads at a time pouring solution over each set to allow coverage.
- Seal and they are ready for gifting.