This Irish cream Pistachio fudge is perfect for the holidays. The fudge is flavored with Irish Cream Liqueur and white chocolate, and is full of crunchy pistachios.
Making Irish Cream Pistachio Fudge
As you can see making this Irish Cream Pistachio Fudge for the holidays is actually pretty easy (especially as far as candy recipes go).
Irish Cream Recipes
A few more recipes featuring Irish Cream.
- Buttery Nipple Recipe (cocktail)
- Baileys Pound Cake
- Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Frosting
A festive Irish Cream Pistachio Fudge recipe, perfect for the Christmas holidays. Holiday Fudge Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 1 jar marshmallow crème 7 oz
- 2/3 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla flavoring optional
- Green food coloring – about 8 drops
- 1 cup lightly salted shelled pistachios
- Prepare an 8-inch baking dish by lightly buttering and then lining with parchment paper or foil, then lightly butter the lined pan. Set aside.
- In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, marshmallow crème, liqueur, and butter. For best results, add a candy thermometer. Stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil.
- Continue to cook, stirring vigorously to keep the mixture from browning, until the thermometer reads 210 degrees. If you do not have a candy thermometer, once the mixture comes to a boil, cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add the white chocolate and stir until it is melted (mixture will be thick.) Add the vanilla, food coloring, and pistachios and stir well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and allow fudge to cool completely.
Lift the fudge out of the pan using the liner. Remove paper or foil and cut into 1-inch pieces. (6 cuts each way across will result in 49 pieces, just slightly over an inch square)