Strawberry season is coming soon, and who doesn’t love chocolate. In this Strawberry & White Chocolate Smothered Fudgy Brownie recipe they come together in a perfect storm of deliciousness. The brownie recipe is pretty easy, but if you are a box baker, by all means just make a batch of those and try this topping out on them.
Strawberry-White Chocolate Smothered Brownie
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 22 mins
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- 2 Sticks of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Cups granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp. Coffee extract (optional) It does not have an overwhelming flavor in this fudge brownie.
- 2 Eggs (whipped)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Cups Flour
- pinch of salt
White Chocolate- Strawberry Topping
- 1 Cup of white chocolate chips (used to melt)
- 1/2 Cup crushed white chocolate for top sprinkling
- 3 T. Milk
- 3/4 cup diced fresh strawberries
Bake the Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease 8×8 baking dish or pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add Vanilla, coffee extract, and eggs mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix the cocoa, salt and flour together, then add to the wet mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Once cool, brownies will be soft and fudgey.
Prepare the Topping
- Mix the White Chocolate Chips (to melt) and milk in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between increments until white chocolate is smooth; having a consistency to honey.
- Add 3/4 cup diced fresh strawberries and fold together with the white chocolate.
- Spoon over brownies.
- Top with crushed white chocolate and serve.