A Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe that is so easy to prepare. The recipe makes a nice big batch of BBQ Little Smokies Appetizers.
The tiny hot dog sausages bask in a simple homemade barbecue sauce, that your guests will love.
A perfect slow cooker appetizer choice for game day entertaining and so simple to make!
Little Smokies Crockpot Appetizers
Little Smokies Appetizers have been a staple of parties for decades and are always a popular choice with guests.
This Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe makes preparing the little smoked sausages easy and serving could not be more simple. The crockpot recipe for lil smokies is not soupy like some are.
Guests will be able to grab the mini sausages right out of the crock pot with a pick, if you choose to serve them that way. The slow cooker will of course keep the sausages warm during the party too.
Not in the mood to make your cocktail weenies in the slow cooker? No problem, try my Little Smokies Crescent Rolls – Mini Pigs in a Blanket!
Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe: making
Here is a quick visual walk-through of making this easy Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe. Full recipe with measures for the mini sausage recipe below.
Prepare the Little Smokies sauce in a saucepan. Starting by adding all the simple BBQ sauce ingredients to the pan.
Cook until ingredients have dissolved and smokies sauce looks similar to the image above.
Put Little Smokies in slow cooker and add the sauce. Cover & cook for 1 hour. That really is how easy this cocktail sausage slow cooker recipe is to make.
Little Smokies Crock Pot Recipe: Little Smokies Appetizers
- 28 oz package Little Smokies sausages Lil Smokies
Little Smokies Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons garlic , minced
- Place the brown sugar, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire and garlic in a saucepan.
- Stir the sauce mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes, until ingredients are fully dissolved.
- Place your little smokies in a slow cooker and pour the little smokies sauce over them.
- Cover and heat on low for 1 hour.