This easy Million Dollar Pie recipe is one that should be in everyone’s recipe box. This no bake pie recipe features a delicious creamy filling with shredded coconut, crushed pineapple and pecans.
This desert is also commonly known as Millionaire Pie. It is a particularly popular dessert during the holiday season and is also great for summer gatherings.
Million Dollar Pie
Million Dollar Pie is such a popular classic recipe, but can be made a few different ways. This is a condensed milk version (some use cream cheese). Not only are there different versions of this pie, but it also goes by the names Millionaire Pie or Millionaire’s Pie often as well. The coconut pineapple pie is also referred to as Hawaiian Million Dollar pie sometimes too.
No matter what you call it, the rich decadence of this pie is sure to make you feel like a million dollars, Even with inflation that is a sweet sum.
How to Make the Million Dollar Pie Recipe
See how easy it is to make this millionaire pie recipe with sweetened condensed milk. This makes two pies.
Full recipe below.
Ingredients you will need for Millionaire Pie:
- 20 ounce can of Canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (1/2 in filling, remainder as topping)
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut (1/2 cup goes in the filling, 1/4 cup as topping)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 8 ounces of thawed non-dairy whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 2 graham cracker crusts, standard ready-made
- 16 maraschino cherries
Preparing the Millionaire Pie
This is one of the easiest pies you will ever prepare. Making Million Dollar Pie requires no cooking.
Just mix up the pie filling, pour into a ready made graham cracker crust, garnish, and freeze. That is all there is to it!
Of course if you prefer making your own homemade graham cracker pie crust, be my guest.
Millionaire Pie – Lightened Up
If you want to lighten the Million Dollar Pie recipe up a little, that can be done in a few easy steps. First, swap out standard whipped topping for a lighter version. Next, instead of sweetened condensed milk & coconut, use unsweetened and add a zero or reduced calorie sweetener to make up for the difference.
Can you freeze Million Dollar Pie?
Yes, the pie freezes well. It also serves nicely semi-frozen. Just do no refreeze after it has been thawed.
More Great No Bake Pies!
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple can drained
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped, 1/4 cup goes in the filling, 1/4 cup on top
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Shredded sweetened Coconut 1/2 cup in filling, 1/4 cup on top
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 8 oz non-dairy whipped topping thawed
- 2 Graham Cracker Crusts ready made
- 16 Maraschino Cherries for garnish
- Mix pineapple, 1/4 cup of the pecans, 1/2 cup of the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
- Then fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour pie filling mixture into the pie crusts evenly and sprinkle the remaining shredded coconut and pecans over the pie.
- Arrange cherries on top, then freeze for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
Time in freezer is shown as cook time.