These spooky ghost brownies are just the thing you need to serve at your Halloween Party!
These fun and easy Haunted Halloween Ghost Brownies are sure to please all your guests both young and old. While the instructions include a scratch brownie recipe, feel free to use boxed, if that is your preference. They will be just as spooky & appreciated 🙂
Make a batch of these ghost brownies for your Halloween party and watch these treats... float off the shelf 😉
If you prefer a fudgy brownie, use my chocolate chip brownie recipe for the base under the ghosts and topping.
Haunted Halloween Ghost Brownies
Haunted Halloween Ghost Brownies are easy to make and fun for kids and adults alike. You can even use the decorating technique on some box mix brownies... I won't tell.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 18 -24
- 1 ¾ cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 7 oz Marshmallow Creme
- 1-2 boxes Ghost Peeps
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a13x9 baking pan.
- Mix all the brownie ingredients well, then pour in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into individual brownies and place on heat proof plate(s).
- Heat half the marshmallow creme in microwave for 20-30 seconds and spread over brownies... repeat with other half.
- Place a ghost Peep in the bed of marshmallow on each brownie.
- Brown the marshmallow creme around peeps, with a butane torch.
More Ghost Halloween Party Food!
Press images to go to recipes.
... and even more Halloween Fun
Those look so good and easy to make too. These are really great!
Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations says
Umm, these are genius. I will totally make this for our Halloween party.
Feast on the Cheap says
These are just too cute - totally bookmarking to make for my son!
Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy says
These are just too darling!! Pinned to my Halloween board!
Laura @ Petite Allergy Treats says
These brownies are so FUN! They would be great for school functions too! Thanks for linking up to Saturday Night Fever!
Nancy Hall says
How many brownies with ghosts on them does a 9 by 13 pan make please?
Robin Gagnon says
Totally depends on how big you want to cut them. Min 12 (about 3x3 inches each) or 24 (at about 2" squares).
Jennifer H. says
I think that this is a great recipe!
5 eggs? That seems like a lot?
Has anyone actually made these?