Biscotti Dessert Cups are a versatile little dessert filling containers, that are perfect for entertaining. The cups are sturdy, so easy picked up by guests and the size is small so whether someone just wants a bite, or is in the mood for a full sweet fix they are readily accommodated. The almond biscotti flavor compliments a wide array of dessert fillings, and adds an Italian spin.
- 1 bag of Nonni's Almond Biscotti Bites
- 2 tbs softened butter or spread
- 2 tbs. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush the biscotti in food processor, until finely ground.
- Mix in the butter & milk in.
- Spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop in some of the biscotti mixture (approx 1 1/2 tsp.).
- Press down firmly in the center of each cup with a small pestle or the top of a round utensil handle, that has lightly oiled.
- Use your fingers to press the sides firm, and create a neat cup form.
- Bake until the edges just start to brown (approx. 10 min).
- Allow to cool, then pop out of pan.
- Fill & serve.
The cups shown here are filled with a thick homemade vanilla pudding and topped with blueberries. Most puddings, dessert creams and cheese cake fillings would go wonderfully in these.