I make no secret about the fact that I am a bit of an iced coffee junkie. I just can’t get enough of it, and with International Delight Iced Coffee readily available, I don’t have to be inconvenienced to have it. Simply pour and enjoy. Who doesn’t love bone simple like that.
In the spirit of simple, I created an easy coffee pudding pie recipe for those of you like myself, who can never seem to get enough coffee. It only takes a few minutes to whip together, then pop it in the fridge and try to forget about it for a couple hours.
Once it is chilled, just cut it and add a nice dollop of whipped cream if you like… and eat your iced coffee. Why not make one for your next potluck? It is sure to be something your friends will like, and it is very doubtful anything similar will be brought by another guest.
- 2 cups International Delight Iced Coffee
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 9 " graham cracker pie crust
- whipped cream ** optional
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in bowl and whisk well.
- Pour mixture into sauce pan over medium heat (no hotter).
- Whisk frequently. When mixture attains a thick pudding like texture (7-10 minutes) shut off, and remove from burner.
- Pour into graham cracker pie shell, and refrigerate until firm (plan on 2 hours).
- Serve chilled with whipped cream if you like.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.