Peach Iced Tea is about as refreshing as you can get. Try this recipe soon.
There is something extra refreshing about Peach Iced Tea, and it is one of my favorite drinks to get at Olive Garden.
Today, I have a copycat recipe for Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea to share with you. Now we will all be enjoying fresh homemade peach iced tea this summer. After all, Peach Iced Tea goes just as great with grilled foods and many other cuisines, as it does with the Italian fare it is served with at Olive Garden.
How to Make Copycat Olive Garden Peach Iced Tea
As you will see, this copycat recipe is quite easy to make (Full recipe is below).
Simply place the peach syrup ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Smush the peaches up a bit while dissolving the sugar, then allow the syrup to set for awhile.
Brew your tea, allow to cool to room temp, add syrup then chill the peach tea.
Serve over ice.
If you like this recipe be sure to check out my Raspberry Iced Tea also.
Copycat Olive Garden Peach Tea Recipe
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 Peaches sliced fresh
- 3 Tea Bags
- 6 cups Water
Making Peach Syrup
- Place water sugar and peaches in saucepan over med-high heat until they come to a boil. Reduce heat to medium.
- Crush peach slices as you stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Once the sugar is dissolved turn off the burner, cover, and allow to rest for about 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup to remove fruit pieces.
- Bring water to boil, then shut off and steep your tea bags for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags allow to cool to room temperature, then add syrup to tea and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice and garnish with peach slices if you like.