This Citrus Bourbon Iced Tea is just the refreshing summer drink with a kick you have been looking for! This blood orange, lemon and lime bourbon sweet tea is great by the pitcher. Serve it at your next cookout.
Bourbon Iced Tea
Freshly brewed tea with lemon and blood orange wedges is spiked with bourbon and blood orange liqueur. Garnished with fresh mint leaves and more citrus.
What are some good things to mix with bourbon whiskey?
Of course, sweet tea is a great choice. Cola and ginger ale are also a popular mixers for this liquor. Bourbon is a popular choice for sours and collins drinks as well.
More Fruity Summer Mixed Drinks!
- 12 black tea bags
- 1 gal water
- 2 Lemons sliced plus a few set aside for garnish
- 2 Limes Sliced plus a few set aside for garnish
- 2 Blood Oranges sliced plus a few slices set aside for garnish
- 5 oz citrus tea
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 1 oz Blood Orange Liqueur
- Mint Sprigs for garnish
- fruit for garnish
- 8 oz glasses
- Place your tea bags and most of your citrus slices in a large pitcher. Then pour the water over and mix.
- Place into fridge overnight.
- Using a shaker, shake together 5 oz fruit infused tea, bourbon and blood orange liqueur.
- Fill glass with ice and add tea mixture. Top with mint sprigs and fruit slices to serve.