This simple Spinach Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe was sponsored by Campbell Soup Company.
This easy Cheesy Spinach Chicken and Rice Casserole is a stress free to get a tasty dinner on the table without a lot of fuss. The casserole is deliciously cheesy and satisfying, but when I ran my calculations after making it, I was surprised to see this seemingly decadent dish, actually had quite moderate calories per serving. Everyone can enjoy without guilt.
Making Cheesy Spinach Chicken and Rice Casserole
Here is a quick visual walk through of the process of preparing this easy chicken & rice casserole. Full recipe below.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine instant brown rice and Campbell's® unsalted chicken broth in large casserole dish.
Layer on chicken tenders (or cut up chicken breast).
Mix garlic powder with frozen spinach and layer on the casserole.
Top with Campbell's® Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce.
Spread the sauce to cover, jiggle the spoon between tenders to help sauce flavor rice, while keeping the rice at bottom.
Bake for about 35 minutes.
Enjoy your dinner.
- 2 cups instant brown rice
- 1 ½ cups Campbell's® unsalted Chicken broth
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 8 oz. frozen leaf spinach
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pouch Campbell's® Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread instant brown rice on bottom of large baking dish. Add chicken broth.
- Arrange the chicken tenders on top.
- Mix the garlic powder into the frozen spinach, then distribute on casserole.
- Pour a pouch of Campbell's® Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Oven Sauce on top. Spread the sauce evenly over the top and wiggle it between the tenders a little to flavor the rice a bit.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes, until rice is tender and chicken is cooked.
- Serve & enjoy!