Lemon Curry Roasted Cauliflower is an easy low carb vegetable dish.
Lemon Curry Roasted Cauliflower is a healthy snack or side dish, that is perfect for this time of year. You will be facing Thanksgiving and other holiday indulgences very soon, so it is all the more important to keep yourself and your family on track with healthy eating now. Make a batch for family movie night, or serve in place of fries with dinner. If you’ve never tried roasted cauliflower, it is one of those foods that surprises you.
Roasted Cauliflower is far more tasty and satisfying than you would expect. I encourage you to give it a try, and if curry is not your thing, try my other version, Lemon Truffle Roasted Cauliflower, or toss in your own favorite seasonings.
This is a gluten-free, dairy-free, low carb , low calorie, vegan recipe, so if you have guests coming with dietary restrictions, it is likely to be acceptable for most of them. I plan to make some version of roasted cauliflower for my Thanksgiving spread this year, seasonings will depend on what else I am making, and of course guest preferences.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 clove garlic crushed/minced
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 head cauliflower
- zest of half a lemon
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together oil, curry, garlic and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Cut florets off cauliflower, and put in bowl.
- Sprinkle in the lemon zest, and mix it up well so all the cauliflower is coated.
- Spread the cauliflower out on a sheet or roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with a few generous pinches of Kosher salt.
- Place in oven to roast for 25 minutes (turn a couple times during roasting), or until cauliflower is soft and caramelized in spots.