Shrimp Pasta salad is a personal favorite of mine. This version of the recipe features a nice cool creamy cucumber ranch dressing.
Shrimp Pasta Salad
I like to flavor up my dishes by finding ingredients that will compliment my primary ingredients, not overpower them. Over the hot summer months, I often like to turn to seafood such as shrimp for meals. While I do spice shrimp up on occasion, more often, I want it’s delicate sweet flavor to still shine through. I recently found a wonderful compliment to the wild shrimp I love.
Make Shrimp Pasta Salad
See how easy it is to make this refreshing Cucumber Ranch Shrimp pasta salad. Printable recipe card below.
Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch is one of a new collection of dressings from Hidden Valley®. It has less tang, than most dressings, and just seemed absolutely perfect to me, for use with chilled shrimp, or in a pasta salad.
After trying it, I decided to make a simple shrimp pasta salad for dinner that night, with just a few herbs and the dressing.
I really saw no reason to add anything else, the refreshing flavor of the Hidden Valley® Cucumber Ranch was just right for the dish.
Cucumber Ranch Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 1/2 lb dry pasta
- 1/2 lb cooked medium cocktail shrimp
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tbs finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- Cook the dry pasta al dente. While the pasta is cooking, remove tails from shrimp and ensure they are well de-veined.
- Drain pasta, and rinse quickly with cold water. Make sure the pasta is very well drained, then pour into large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix will.
- While chilling at least 1/2 hour is ideal, the dish can be served immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.