I make no secret of my love for eggnog, which is why I am thrilled that Silk’s non-dairy Holiday Nog is now on store shelves. While I am not lactose intolerant, my mom is… and that woman thinks eggnog is what the holidays are all about. I love that Silk Holiday Nog comes in at 90 calories, considerably less than standard eggnog.
To celebrate the appearance of this treat in my local grocery store, I created a non-dairy Eggnog Bundt Cake Recipe. It is a moist semi-spongy cake with Eggnog icing drizzled over it, and the perfect mate to coffee, tea or of course a glass of Holiday Nog.
For ease, I used olive oil in this cake rather than butter to avoid dairy. Melted coconut oil would be another great option. If you are a messy baker, the pic above should make you feel a little better. I am like a whirling dervish of mess making when I bake. At least we have sweets to enjoy while cleaning up the mess right?
Easy Dairy-Free Holidays & Money Savings
Having a dairy-free holiday has never been easier. Keep up to date on Silk’s new non-dairy products and some great recipes and even craft ideas on the Silk Facebook page. While you are at it, why not save some dough on GMO-free Silk non-dairy products by signing up with them for coupons, sweepstakes and even a birthday surprise. Who doesn’t like a birthday surprise?
Eggnog Bundt Cake Recipe | A Non-Dairy Holiday Dessert
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: 12
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Eggnog Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bundt pan.
- Sift together: flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon & nutmeg in large bowl.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together: Holiday Nog, eggs, oil and vanilla, until eggs are well incorporated, then whisk in the sugar.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes, until pick pulls clean.
- Set aside for a few minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool.
- Once cool, use a bread knife to cut the bottom flat. Replace onto wire rack.
- Whisk together eggnog icing ingredients, then drizzle over the bundt cake. Use the bread knife or a spatula to help you lift cake off rack and onto cake plate.
- Sprinkle with ground nutmeg & serve.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.