Want same tasty Keto Chicken Wings? You will be hard pressed to find a more flavorful keto diet recipe than these Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings! Just 3 net carbs per serving.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings
These baked chicken wings are wrapped in bacon and basted with low carb barbecue sauce to fit within a ketogenic diet plan.
Make Keto Chicken Wings Wrapped in Bacon
Here is a pictorial guide to the steps of making these Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings.
Preheat the oven, then season the wings.
Mix up the low carb barbecue sauce baste.
Wrap wings in half slices of bacon and bake on a lined baking pan for 15-20 minutes on each side.
Place the baked bacon wrapped wings on a rack over the parchment.
baste with the BBQ glaze.
Broil the chicken wings just until glaze is caramelized.
Make it a Meal with these Keto Side Dishes!
Keto-friendly Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings with Barbecue glaze.
- 3 lb chicken wings Bag of frozen, defrosted
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c Sugar free BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tsp Minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the defrosted and dried chicken wings, 1 tbsp olive oil, the paprika, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine and coat well.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the sugar free BBQ sauce, minced garlic and soy sauce. Stir to combine and set aside for later use.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Wrap one half of a slice of bacon around each of the seasoned chicken wings, and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on one side, remove from the oven, flip over, and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes on the other side.
- Remove the cooked wings from the oven, and change the oven temperature to broil.
- Place the chicken wings onto a rack to raise them above the drippings on the baking sheet, or leave them as is if desired.
- Brush a thick layer of the barbecue sauce mixture onto each chicken wing.
- Return the wings to the oven, and broil for 1-2 minutes until the sauce has caramelized on the wings.
- Remove and serve immediately with your favorite keto-friendly sides or dipping sauces.
Calculated based on 90% fat retention in cooking. As always nutrition information is just an estimate.