Lime Sorbet is such a refreshing treat on a hot summer’s day. It is also nice that it is both gluten & dairy free, so those with allergies can still enjoy.
This easy lime sorbet recipe will soon have your family enjoying this tangy treat for themselves.Print
Lime Sorbet recipe
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Water
- 1 cup Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Bring sugar and water to a boil along with lime zest.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Squeeze limes until you hace 1 cup of juice.
- Make sure to strain lime juice to remove seeds and pulp.
- Add lime juice to simple syrup and add xantham gum.
- Stir with electric mixer or whisk to make sure xantham is fully dissolved and incorporated (it will be foamy).
- Place in rectangular pan and place in freezer.
- Every 30 minutes, scrape edges and stir to help ice form without it freezing solid.