This Peaches and Cream Croissant Bread Pudding Recipe is an easy individual dessert to make, and sure to quickly become a family favorite. The pudding is silky and creamy, so it pairs wonderfully with the peaches. There is not a lot of prep or clean up time required either, other than the serving cups, just one bowl, a whisk and some measuring cups to clean. Using a 4-pack of Del Monte Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Diced Peaches is super-convenient and time saving, since not only are the individual cups just the right size for each pudding, but they are already pre-seasoned. It is so easy to whip these little desserts together, and prepare a simple dinner while they are baking.
Peaches and Cream Croissant Bread Pudding Recipe
- Del Monte Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Diced Peaches 4-pack
- 2 croissants preferably day old
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together: cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Rip the croissants into bite size pieces and add to cream mixture. Stir, to ensure the croissants are fully coated, so they will absorb the liquid evenly.
- Open the edge of each peach cup, and drain off most of the liquid, then put peaches in bottom of custard cups.
- Scoop the cream-croissant mixture on top of the peaches.
- Place the custard cups on a baking sheet, and bake until custard sets and top is starting to lightly brown (approximately 25 minutes).
- Serve warm or cold.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions presented here, as well as the recipe are my own. #CBias