This Peaches and Cream Croissant Bread Pudding Recipe is an easy individual dessert to make, and sure to quickly become a family favorite. The pudding is silky and creamy, so it pairs wonderfully with the peaches. There is not a lot of prep or clean up time required either, other than the serving cups, just one bowl, a whisk and some measuring cups to clean. Using a 4-pack of Del Monte Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Diced Peaches is super-convenient and time saving, since not only are the individual cups just the right size for each pudding, but they are already pre-seasoned. It is so easy to whip these little desserts together, and prepare a simple dinner while they are baking.
For another easy peach dessert, try my peach dump cake recipe. For other bread puddings, try my Eggnog Bread Pudding Recipe or Berries and Cream Croissant Breakfast Casserole (yes, it's actually a bread pudding).
- Del Monte Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Diced Peaches 4-pack
- 2 croissants preferably day old
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together: cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Rip the croissants into bite size pieces and add to cream mixture. Stir, to ensure the croissants are fully coated, so they will absorb the liquid evenly.
- Open the edge of each peach cup, and drain off most of the liquid, then put peaches in bottom of custard cups.
- Scoop the cream-croissant mixture on top of the peaches.
- Place the custard cups on a baking sheet, and bake until custard sets and top is starting to lightly brown (approximately 25 minutes).
- Serve warm or cold.
This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions presented here, as well as the recipe are my own. #CBias