Try this super easy Spinach Pie Quesadilla recipe with your kids. You may even be able to get them to eat some spinach. It makes a great lunch for mom, while the kids are in school too.
I like the Spinach Pie Quesadillas as is, but you may like a little marinara for dipping.
Like this? Try my Spinach Pie Rolls: Appetizer Recipe
Spinach Pie Quesadilla Recipe
- Flour tortillas
- pepperoni slices
- canned spinach or steamed
- pinch of garlic powder
- cheddar cheese
- Cut the pepperoni slices into narrow strips, and drop into a med-high preheated heat pan.
- Once the pepperoni starts to crisp, add drained spinach and garlic powder. Saute for about a minute.
- Place a flour tortilla on a flat bottom pan (med-high heat), add some cheddar, then top with about 1/4 c. of spinach mixture. Place another tortilla on top.
- Flip once the bottom tortilla in crisp.
- Once the other side is also crisp, remove to cool for a couple minutes before slicing & serving.