The trick of treats for a Halloween party in a rush... Vampire Donuts! These easy Halloween treats are great for both kids and adults. Who doesn't love a donut.
Vampire Donuts: How to Make this Easy Halloween Treat!
These Vampire Halloween Donuts are so easy to make. Here is how to do it...
Supplies you will need for Vampire Donuts:
1. Insert a set of vampire teeth in each donut. Do so gently to avoid cracking the donuts.
2. The black icing is used to adhere the eyes and a small triangle at top will represent a vampire's widow's peak hairline.
3. Finally, make the dripping blood around their vampire mouths with a line of red icing gel. Start at the bottom, making an initial squeeze to make the bulbous end of the blood drip, then end with a quick pull upward to create the origin point at the mouth.
Serving Vampire Halloween Donuts
Place the vampire donuts right back in the donut box and leave it out for unsuspecting guests be surprised by what lurks inside! It is a Halloween treat they won't soon forget.
Other Halloween Party Treats in a Hurry!
Here are a few more fun Halloween treats that can be prepared in just a few minutes.
- box of fresh donuts
- plastic vampire teeth
- candy eyes
- red & black gel icing
- Wedge a pair of plastic Vampire teeth into the hole of each donut.
- Use icing to apply eyes.
- Add blood drips with red icing and the widows peak hairline with black icing.
- Return to box and await your first victim!