This post brought to you by Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ . The content and opinions expressed below are that of Mom Foodie.
How can I have Pulled Pork Tacos on the table from start to finish, with fresh coleslaw as a topping even? I got a whole lot of help from Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ. You see Farm Rich did all that slow cooking that we usually reserve for special occasions and big cuts of meat. They make it like we would (if we had the time, equipment & skill) with no artificial ingredients and no preservatives, then freeze it to lock in all that delicious BBQ flavor. Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ comes in a convenient microwavable and oven-ready tray. This delicious BBQ can be reheated in just minutes. Now we can enjoy restaurant quality BBQ & make any night a special occasion!
In addition to the Pulled Pork BBQ used in this easy recipe Farm Rich also offers Pulled Beef Brisket, Pulled Chicken BBQ and a Mustard Pork BBQ. Any of quick would make a great taco as well.
If you are really in a pinch for time, you could grab a tub of ready made coleslaw to make these pulled pork tacos, but the fresh crispness the quick slaw brings is worth the few extra minutes, if you can fit it in. It is a small batch, just enough for the tacos & I kept the ingredients to a minimum.
- Package of Farm Rich Smokehouse Pulled Pork BBQ
- Taco shells
- Shredded cheddar
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- couple pinches of Kosher salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage*
- approx. 2 tbs shredded carrot*
- Microwave the pulled pork according to directions.
- While pork is heating; Whisk together the first 5 ingredients for Quick Slaw, then mix in the cabbage and carrots.
- Once pulled pork is hot, scoop about 3-4 tbs into each taco shell.
- Sprinkle on cheddar & top off with the fresh quick slaw.
*feel free to use pre-shredded bagged coleslaw mix for even faster preparation