These easy Pulled Pork Tacos are made with leftovers or store bought ready to serve pulled pork and take just a few minutes to prepare.
How can I have Pulled Pork Tacos on the table from start to finish, with fresh coleslaw as a topping even? Use leftovers or buy ready to serve pulled pork. All that slow cooking that we usually reserve for special occasions and big cuts of meat can be easy to serve if you freeze some of your homemade pulled pork buy it ready to serve.
This delicious BBQ dinner can be ready in just minutes. Now we can enjoy restaurant quality BBQ & make any night a special occasion!
As I have not made pulled pork recently I picked up a package of heat and serve.
If you are really in a pinch for time, you could grab a tub of ready made coleslaw to make these pulled pork tacos, but the fresh crispness the quick slaw brings is worth the few extra minutes, if you can fit it in. It is a small batch, just enough for the tacos & I kept the ingredients to a minimum.
10 Minute Pulled Pork Tacos with Quick Slaw
- 3 cups leftover pulled pork or package of heat and serve Pulled Pork BBQ
- Taco shells
- Shredded cheddar
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- couple pinches of Kosher salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage*
- approx. 2 tbs shredded carrot*
- Microwave the pulled pork according to directions.
- While pork is heating; Whisk together the first 5 ingredients for Quick Slaw, then mix in the cabbage and carrots.
- Once pulled pork is hot, scoop about 3-4 tbs into each taco shell.
- Sprinkle on cheddar & top off with the fresh quick slaw.