While chocolate pudding is quite dandy all on it’s own, it can be even more fun when you add some crunchy yummy bits and a generous dollop of whipped cream. That is just what I did when making these Munchy-Crunchy Banana Chocolate Pudding Parfaits, to celebrate both the Summer of Pudding & National Chocolate Pudding Day on June 26th.
For the crunchy element, I chose raw almonds, dehydrated banana chips & crushed pretzels. I knew they would taste great with my Kozy Shack Chocolate pudding…. and I wasn’t wrong. YUM!
The Summer of Pudding
So, what is this Summer of Pudding? Kozy Shack is asking us to share our memories and ideas about pudding on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #SummerofPudding #KozyShack, as well as join their summer long Facebook conversation. Kozy Shack will be hosting giveaways on their social channels all summer long!
- Dehydrated Banana chips
- Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding
- Whipped Cream
- Crush up the pretzels & most of the banana chips (leave a few for decoration).
- Dollop Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding into glass about 1/4-1/3 full.
- Top with some of the banana chips, pretzels and a few almonds.
- Add a little whipped cream then some more pudding.
- Generously sprinkle on more of the crunchy ingredients Top with whipped cream and garnish.