While chocolate pudding is quite dandy all on it's own, it can be even more fun when you add some crunchy yummy bits and a generous dollop of whipped cream. That is just what I did when making these Munchy-Crunchy Banana Chocolate Pudding Parfaits, to celebrate both the Summer of Pudding & National Chocolate Pudding Day on June 26th.
For the crunchy element, I chose raw almonds, dehydrated banana chips & crushed pretzels. I knew they would taste great with Chocolate pudding.... and I wasn't wrong. YUM!
- Dehydrated Banana chips
- Chocolate Pudding
- Whipped Cream
- Crush up the pretzels & most of the banana chips (leave a few for decoration).
- Dollop of Chocolate Pudding into glass about ¼-1/3 full.
- Top with some of the banana chips, pretzels and a few almonds.
- Add a little whipped cream then some more pudding.
- Generously sprinkle on more of the crunchy ingredients Top with whipped cream and garnish.