Greek Yogurt Bark
The benefit of using Greek yogurt when making your frozen yogurt bark is the protein it provides. This makes the yogurt bark a more satisfying snack or even a quick light breakfast.
Blackberry Yogurt Bark – Making
Here is a quick pictorial walk through of the making of this frozen Greek yogurt bark. Full printable recipe below.
Blend together the yogurt and blackberries, then pour in a parchment lined baking pan.
Sprinkle on granola.
Add some whole berries, then freeze.
Break into manageable pieces and store on a zippered plastic bag until you are ready to eat them.
This Blackberry Greek Yogurt Bark is a healthy high protein snack even kids will love. It only takes a few minutes to make and is perfect for snacks or breakfast on the go.
- 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 ¼ Cup Fresh Blackberries
- Granola Of Your Choice
- 2 Tbs. Honey optional
- In a blender or food processor, combine the yogurt and 1 cup of blackberries. Add in the honey if desired.
- Spread into a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with granola and remaining ¼ cup of blackberries.
- Freeze until solid, and break into pieces.
Serve immediately or store in zippered freezer bag (only a couple days)