Make this Candy Corn Popcorn recipe for your next fall gathering. The festive fall popcorn snack mix is perfect for both Thanksgiving and Halloween celebrations as well.
Looking for something fun and colorful as an easy centerpiece snack or dessert for your fall party? This Candy Corn Popcorn mix is easy and no bake, but makes a great stand in for a cake. If you are not into Candy Corn, no worries try my White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Popcorn instead.
Grab Your Supplies!
M&Ms Seasonal Limited Edition Chocolate 8oz (Candy Corn)SweetGourmet Halloween Mellowcreme Candy Corn, 1lbFestival Halloween 6-Cell Sprinkle Mix, 7 OunceWilton Yellow Candy Melts, 12-OunceWilton Orange Candy Melts, 12-OunceWilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz.
Candy Corn Popcorn Recipe
- 1 1/2 bags of microwave popcorn
- 3/4 cup yellow candy melts
- 3/4 cup of orange candy melts
- 1 cup white chocolate candy melts
- Candy Corn M&Ms
- candy corn
- sprinkles ***optional***
- Divide popcorn into two equal parts in large bowls.
- Microwave the yellow candy melts for 40 seconds. Stir and repeat in 10-20 second intervals until melted. Drizzle over one bowl of popcorn and toss well until popcorn in fully coated. Spread out on sheet pan to cool.
- Repeat with orange chocolate candy melts.
- Arrange the popcorn on large platter in sections.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over the popcorn. Top with M&Ms and candy corn while the white chocolate is still hot. Add sprinkles if you like as well.
- Allow to cool before serving.