This easy Cookie Butter Popcorn recipe makes a great sweet treat for movie night or anytime.
Cookie Butter Popcorn
Combine the flavors of cookies with popcorn for a sweet & savory treat the whole family will go crazy for! The cookie butter glaze takes just three ingredients and coats the popcorn well. Make a bunch the day before a birthday party. The kids will love it.
While there are other cookie butter products on the market by far the most well known is Biscoff cookie butter. It is made with the famous Biscoff Speculoos cookies and is widely available. Try it on your popcorn or use your favorite cookie butter brand.
Try these other fun Biscoff recipes:
Cookie Butter Popcorn Recipe
- 6 cups popcorn
Cookie Butter Glaze
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup Cookie Butter
- Pop your popcorn as desired. Air-popped is best, but butter-free microwave popcorn works. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Place the corn syrup and white sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously, until the white sugar is completely melted and the mixture takes on a caramel appearance, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Cookie Butter and stir in completely. Continue to cook for one more minute before removing from heat.
- Immediately pour the Cookie Butter mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat completely.
- Spread the Cookie Butter popcorn over the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Let set for 4 hours or overnight until no longer tacky to the touch.Break up the Cookie Butter popcorn and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.