A delicious Chicken pasta with white beans and spinach that is perfect for a quick dinner. One of my favorite leftover grilled chicken recipes. (Also a great way to use chopped Thanksgiving turkey!)
This Chicken, Spinach and Cannellini Bean Pasta Recipe is not only easy to make but hearty and nutrient rich... real good for you food. It is also an excellent budget stretcher since beans make up a portion of the protein in this dish, which of course is also a fiber boost.
For other easy chicken and pasta dishes, try my Crockpot Angel Chicken or Chicken Tetrazzini. Prefer something with a little kick? Try my Chicken Fajita Pasta or Spicy Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage.
Chicken, Spinach and Cannellini Bean Pasta Recipe
- 8 oz pasta , ½ box
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Cannelini beans canned (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese to top
- *olive oil optional
- Boil pasta to al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, put garlic and stock in skillet on med heat to reduce by half.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add chicken and spinach, stir until spinach is wilted.
- Add the beans and cooked pasta, fold together until uniformly mixed.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on the pasta if you would like.
- Top with Parmesan to serve.