This Chicken, Spinach and Cannellini Bean Pasta Recipe is not only easy to make but hearty and nutrient rich… real good for you food. It is also an excellent budget stretcher since beans make up a portion of the protein in this dish, which of course is also a fiber boost.Print
Chicken, Spinach and Cannellini Bean Pasta Recipe
- 1/2 box of pasta
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Cannelini beans (canned)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (to top)
- *olive oil (optional)
- Boil pasta to al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, put garlic and stock in skillet on med heat to reduce by half.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Add chicken and spinach, stir until spinach is wilted.
- Add the beans and cooked pasta, fold together until uniformly mixed.
- Drizzle a little olive oil on the pasta if you would like.
- Top with Parmesan to serve.