Apple Cider Donuts are a fall dessert staple. Make your own today with this easy recipe.
Want to make festive fall homemade donuts, but without a lot of fuss? This recipe for Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts is just the thing. Make a batch next Sunday morning and the family will feel mighty spoiled, yet you won't have to get up at the crack of dawn to pull it off. They would also be terrific for a fall brunch.
How to Make Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts
A very simple recipe.
While oil is heating, cut refrigerated biscuit dough into the traditional shape.
Fry the donuts. It won't take long.
Whisk together the apple cider glaze for donuts.
Coat the donuts with a cinnamon spice mix, then drizzle apple cider glaze over. Wait a few minutes, then enjoy.
More Fun Fall Apple Desserts
Easy Apple Cider Glazed Donuts Recipe
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Apple Cider
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Sugar
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Heat oil over medium heat to about 350.
- Combine cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar in a shallow bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, beat powdered sugar and apple cider with whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Using small cutter, cut hole in center of each.
- Place biscuits in hot oil and fry each side until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, dust in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on cooling rack.
- Drizzle each donut with glaze.