Chocolate Strawberry Pudding Pops are a fun & easy warm weather dessert.
My daughter’s craving for frozen pops is just about legendary. These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding Pops, are just the sort of thing she looks for as soon as she gets home from school, and with the summer months coming her demand for frozen treats will really explode. Lots of variety will be in order 🙂
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding Pops
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- Whisk milk into pudding mix. Until well blended.
- Spoon pudding and sliced strawberries into pop mold in alternating layers.
- Tap the mold on counter a couple times between layers, to knock out air bubbles.
- Insert sticks and freeze (7-8 minutes in a Zoku pop maker, approx. 3-5 hours in a standard pop maker).