Chocolate Strawberry Pudding Pops are a fun & easy warm weather dessert.
My daughter's craving for frozen pops is just about legendary. These Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding Pops, are just the sort of thing she looks for as soon as she gets home from school, and with the summer months coming her demand for frozen treats will reach it's peak. Lots of variety will be in order 🙂
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding Pops
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding PopsPrint Pin Rate
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- Whisk milk into pudding mix. Until well blended.
- Spoon pudding and sliced strawberries into pop mold in alternating layers.
- Tap the mold on counter a couple times between layers, to knock out air bubbles.
- Insert sticks and freeze (7-8 minutes in a Zoku pop maker, approx. 3-5 hours in a standard pop maker).
Melissa @ SavingCentsWithSense.net says
My daughter would love these too! And with strawberries in season, this is a perfect cool treat.
Geez, those looks so good! I want one right now!
Maggie @ The Love Nerds says
I am loving these! How fun and fresh for summer.
valmg @ From Val's Kitchen says
Brilliant! Why did I never think of this! Two of my favorite things in one yummy treat!
Dee @ Cocktails with Mom says
Now this is a treat. I will have to try this one!
Beeb Ashcroft says
I love fudgey pops - this sounds delish, especially with the strawberries added! Mmmm!
I am totally making these this summer.
These look incredible! I have got to make these for my kiddos!
Looks like a fun and tasty treat!
These chocolate covered strawberry pudding pops looks so yummy. They'll be perfect for the warmer weather.