It doesn't get any easier than these Fruit Cocktail Freezer Pops. There are just two ingredients, then wait for them to freeze. Kids are sure to gobble them up, especially on hot summer days.
- 1 can Fruit Cocktail juice packed or no sugar added
- small jar Maraschino Cherries
- Place a cherry at the bottom of each pop mold.
- Fill halfway with fruit cocktail, then add an extra cherry or two.
- Top off with liquid from fruit cocktail
- Insert pop sticks and freeze for 6-8 minutes in Zoku maker or about 4-5 hours in standard pop molds.