A Fruity Pebbles Parfait is a fun breakfast option for fussy kids. It also makes for a nice snack or even a colorful dessert option. The parfait is very easy to make, so much so that you can even enlist the kids to make them.
Fruity Pebbles not your thing? Just swap out your child’s favorite cereal, and breakfast is served!Print
Fruity Pebbles Parfait
Easy Fruity Pebbles Parfait recipe
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Fruity Pebbles
- Bananas sliced
- Pour a layer of cereal into a cup.
- Add a layer of slice bananas.
- Add a layer of yogurt.
- Repeat all 3 layers a second time.
- Then add a final layer of cereal on top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.