Isn't this little Halloween Terrarium cute! It is an easy DIY project too. It is a great Halloween craft project to get the kids involved with as well.
Halloween Terrarium - Easy Decorating Project
The project can be made inexpensively with dollar store items, rocks and a few craft supplies. The ghosts are easy enough you won't need a template.
Why not even get a larger glass container and make a family of little rock ghosts of different sizes and shapes....even one for each family member.
More Halloween Decorating Ideas
- Solar Skull and Roses Wreath - Halloween Dollar Store Craft!
- Mickey Mouse Painted Pumpkin
- Halloween Bloody Fingers Foaming Hand Soap
Halloween Terrarium DIY!
- Small glass vase, round
- Coffee grounds
- Flat Rock
- Americana Multi-Surface paint in Cotton Ball, Black Tie, Canary
- Paintbrush, small fine tip
- Mini Pine cones
- Decorative Moss
- Use a fine paint brush to paint a white ghost shape onto one side of the flat rock. Let dry.
- Paint on eyes and mouth using black paint. Paint small pine cones yellow, or any color of your choice. Set aside.
- Add a layer of dried coffee grounds to the bottom of the small glass vase (soil would work as well).
- Gently layer in some pebbles over the coffee grounds.
- Place the ghost rock on one side of the vase.
- Add in the decorative moss.
- Finally, place the painted pine cone flowers as desired.