This Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry is a frequent lunch of mine it takes just a few minutes to make. The dish works on the Keto diet and fits within the concepts of the alkaline diet as well. I bet this simple low carb stir fry will be a favorite of yours soon too. It's perfect for when you are tired of zoodles and cauliflower rice.
Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
This easy stir fry is one of my top food choices when I want to get back into ketosis after indulging in some carbs or alcohol. The cabbage and lemon offset the animal protein from the chicken breast.
If you have failed on a keto diet in the past or your weight loss has slowed, consider adding alkaline diet concepts to your keto diet plan. Despite trying a ketogenic diet in the past without success, it is working great for me once I made it a bit more alkaline. It is also a good way to avoid keto flu.
Low Carb Stir Fry
Even if you are not on a low carb diet, this chicken stir fry recipe would be a great way to save some calories. Since it is quick and easy to prepare the recipe is also great for busy weeknights. The shredded cabbage definitely mimics noodles with success. The cabbage is crisp tender, not mushy nor like a hot salad.
The easy chicken and cabbage stir fry is gluten free also, just make sure that the condiments such as soy sauce, you add are too.
If you liked this recipe, you may also like my Kielbasa and Cabbage recipe. It is low carb too!
Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry Recipe
- ½ tablespoon olive oil or refined coconut oil
- 2 cups cabbage , raw shredded
- 4 oz boneless chicken breast , sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt-free seasoning , Mrs. Dash original or similar
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Serve with options:
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, toss in the shredded cabbage. Stir and turn until the cabbage is starting to wilt (about 2 minutes).
- Add the sliced chicken, seasoning and salt and stir fry until the chicken id fully cooked.
- Lastly, pour lemon juice and sesame oil into the chicken cabbage mixture and toss in pan for a few seconds before plating
- Serve with a splash of Ponzu or soy sauce and sriracha if you like spicy food like I do.
More Helpful Low Carb Diet Recipes and Articles!
- Grilled Eggplant Parmesan Recipe: Low Carb Vegetarian Dinner
- 10 Amazing Benefits of MCT Oil + How to Add it to Your Keto Diet
- Keto Salmon with Greek Yogurt Cream Sauce, Squash, Peppers and Dandelion
- Cajun Keto Crackers Recipe - Low Carb Cheese Crackers
- Fresh Cranberry Smoothie Recipe: Low Carb - Keto
- Cheesy Baked Asparagus - Scrumptious and Low Carb!