Have your little monsters been good. Make them some Monster Cookies!
They are not hard to make & even though they are sweet, they have real peanut butter and lots of oats in them. 🙂
Stirring in the chocolate and M&Ms
They will go crazy for these colorful and delicious cookies.... especially, when you tell them they are MONSTER COOKIES!
Want to make more fun and easy cookies? Try my Peppermint Brownie Cookies or Banana Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 12 oz Peanut Butter
- ½ cup softened Butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup M&M's
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 ½ cup Quick Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, and butter. Mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the M&M's, chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- Place about tablespoon size chunks on the prepared sheets several inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 9-10 minutes.
- Leave on cookie sheet for about 3 minutes before moving to rack to cool completely.
Yum, my husband enjoys oatmeal cookies the best he would totally go for these.
Anne - Mommy Has to Work says
The name will totally get them eaten, how fun!
Kelsey Apley says
Those look so good! I have never had them before but i know i would love them!!!!
vanessa: thequeenofswag says
I love your title graphic and these look delish!
Robin Gagnon says
I had fun playing around with that 😉