Have your little monsters been good. Make them some Monster Cookies!
They are not hard to make & even though they are sweet, they have real peanut butter and lots of oats in them. 🙂
They will go crazy for these colorful and delicious cookies.... especially, when you tell them they are MONSTER COOKIES!
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 12 oz Peanut Butter
- ½ cup softened Butter
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup M&M's
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 ½ cup Quick Oats
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar, brown sugar, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in peanut butter, and butter. Mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in the M&M's, chocolate chips and oatmeal.
- Place about tablespoon size chunks on the prepared sheets several inches apart.
- Bake for approximately 9-10 minutes.
- Leave on cookie sheet for about 3 minutes before moving to rack to cool completely.