Make your holidays a little more festive with this White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse Parfait. The recipe is easy to make and as you can see it is quite festive.
Peppermint Cheesecake Parfait
All the delicious fun of a Peppermint cheesecake, but without the work and time. Individual cups make serving a breeze too.
HOW TO MAKE PEPPERMINT CHEESECAKE PARFAITS
Here is a simple visual guide to the process of making this easy dessert. Full printable recipe is found below.
First pulse chocolate wafers in a food processor until ground to a fine crumb, then pulse in melted butter.
Mix together the white chocolate pudding mix and milk.
Beat in the cream cheese until smooth.
Then add the dry cheesecake pudding mix, food coloring and peppermint extract. Mix well, then fold in the whipped topping. Chill for 1 hour minimum to set.
Fill each cup with a scoop of the cookie crumbs, then pipe in the Peppermint cheesecake mousse and garnish to serve.
- 5 oz Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding mix
- 1 box Cheesecake Instant Pudding mix
- 2 cup Milk
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 8 oz Whipped Topping Cool Whip
- 2 drops of Red Food Coloring
- Finely crush wafers in food processor.
- Add the melted butter and pulse again until combined.
- Spoon into individual serving cups.
- Combine milk and white chocolate pudding mix and mix until blended. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until light and creamy.
- Add white chocolate pudding, dry cheesecake pudding mix, food coloring and peppermint extract.
- Continue beating until well combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- Fold in whipped topping and until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow to set.
- Using a piping bag or zippered bag with the corner cut pipe mixture into cups on top of crumb layer.
- Garnish with candy cane, chocolate cookies or crushed peppermints.