A no churn chocolate ice cream recipe that is perfect for those without an ice cream maker in their home. No churn ice creams are both easy to make and delicious.
No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
The rich chocolate flavor of this homemade ice cream is magnified by the addition of chocolate chips. The concoction blends heavy cream, condensed milk, coco powder, and a sprinkle of chocolate chips, to make a scrumptious frosty treat.
How to Make No Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
Here is how to make this simple no churn ice cream. You can print recipe below.
Mix together the condensed milk and coco powder, until fully dissolved. Set aside.
Place the heavy cream in bowl of stand mixer and whip until it forms stiff peaks. Yes, you can use a hand mixer, but stand mixer is easier if you have one.
Fold in the coco mixture.
Layer 1/3 of the mixture in baking dish, top with chocolate chips. Repeat twice. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Serve in a cone or with your favorite toppings. Try a big scoop of my Banana Jam on top!
Here are a few alternate things to add to your sweet chocolate ice cream:
- Swirl warm peanut butter in for Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream.
- Add some nuts and mini marshmallows to create Rocky Road.
- Mix in some cherries for Black Forest.
More No Churn Ice Cream Recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream (No Churn) Recipe
- Caramel Apple Ice Cream: Easy No Churn Recipe
- Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream (No Churn) Recipe
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips divided
- Add cocoa powder to sweetened condensed milk. Stir until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk mixture until blended.
- Spread 1/3 of this soft ice cream mixture into a loaf pan then sprinkle with 1/3 cup chocolate chips.Repeat this for two more layers.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.