An easy no churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream recipe your family will love! This homemade ice cream is super easy to make and you need no ice cream maker or special equipment.
The yummy ice cream recipe is easy enough to make with kids, and they will absolutely love eating the creamy summer treat!
No Churn Cheesecake Ice Cream
Cherry Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts ever. Now, if you make it into ice cream it is even more decadent.... right? Today, I have an easy no churn recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream, so you can find out for yourself. No fancy equipment needed.
Be sure to try my Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream too!
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Let's make a batch of this homemade ice cream! Follow along here or jump down to the printable recipe card.
The recipe makes 12 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins | Freeze time: 6 hours (If using a machine this will be far less)
Ingredients you will need:
- Heavy Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- softened Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Granulated Sugar
Beat the creamy ingredients together with a stand mixer.
Spread out half of the cream cheese mixture in a dish or shallow pan, then spread cherry pie filling over it. Finally, pour remaining ice cream mixture over the cherries and swirl with a knife.
OPTIONAL Add crushed graham crackers if you like, it nicely mimics the cheesecake crust. You can use store bought graham cracker crumbs, but I prefer crushing them in a baggy so there are inconsistent sized pieces.
Freeze the cheesecake ice cream. Then scoop to serve.
Can I make this ice cream in my Ice cream maker?
Yes. The cheesecake ice cream base can be made the same, but not whipped. Pour the mixture into the ice cream freezer cylinder and churn according to your ice cream machine's instructions. While still semi-soft, stir in your cherries and graham crackers (if you are using them). Finish by firming the ice cream in your freezer.
Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream (No Churn) Recipe
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed into crumbs Optional
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in condensed milk and vanilla, whisking until smooth
- Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream. Beat on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread half of the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spread cherry filling over the whipped mixture.
- Top with remaining ice cream mixture, spreading evenly. Add crumbled graham crackers now, if using.
- Using a knife, drag or swirl the cherry mixture into the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.