Cherry Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts ever. Now, if you make it into ice cream it is even more decadent…. right? Today, I have an easy no churn recipe for Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream, so you can find out for yourself. No fancy equipment needed.
How to Make Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Beat the creamy ingredients with a stand mixer.
Spread out some of the mixture in a dish or shallow pan, then spread cherry filling over it. Top with more ice cream mixture, then swirl with a knife.
Freeze & scoop to serve.
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Cherry Pie Filling
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in condensed milk and vanilla, whisking until smooth
- Add in vanilla extract and heavy cream. Beat on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread half of the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan.
- Spread cherry filling over the whipped mixture.
- Top with remaining ice cream mixture, spreading evenly.
- Using a knife, drag or swirl the cherry mixture into the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and freeze for 6 hours or until firm.