Skip the bottled dressing, and make your own Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing with this easy recipe. It's a sweet & tangy dressing that you will love on your fresh salads. Try some as a baste on grilled meats, fish and vegetables, as well.
Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- ⅓ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Bring pomegranate juice to a boil over medium.
- Boil 15 minutes until reduced to about ⅓ cup.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and set aside to cool.