Skip the bottled dressing, and make your own Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing with this easy recipe. It’s a sweet & tangy dressing that you will love on your fresh salads. Try some as a baste on grilled meats, fish and vegetables, as well.Print
Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing is an easy recipe to make at home. Skip the store bought.
- Category: Condiment
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- pinch Pepper
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Bring pomegranate juice to a boil over medium.
- Boil 15 minutes until reduced to about 1/3 cup.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients and set aside to cool.