Asian Noodles with Chicken in all it's various forms is one of my little girl's favorite meals. I expect many other children feel the same way (of course, we adults love them too). Unless you have a pretty well stocked Asian pantry, you may have found homemade versions not to have quite the oomph, of take-out though. That is why I am happy to share this easy recipe with you for Asian Noodles with Chicken and Vegetable, which features McCormick's Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce, and has just the right amount of flavor.
If you have ever struggled with getting the right ratio of the essential Asian flavors, or sauce consistency for Asian noodles, you will love the ease of this sauce. Nothing to mix or measure, just pour it on and mix it up in the pan. I haven't tried the other flavors from this product line yet, but will be very soon... stay tuned 😉
Make the Asian Noodles with Chicken Recipe
Making Asian Noodles with Chicken is so easy with the McCormick Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce
Start some water and cook your noodles while prepping your chicken and vegetables.
Stir-fry the peppers and onions, then chicken and bean sprouts, then noodles with sesame oil. Mix them together & add the McCormick Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce.
Asian Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables
- ½ lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 large sweet pepper sliced (I used ½ red and ½ yellow for color)
- ½ a large sweet onion sliced
- ¾ lb chicken breast sliced
- 3-4 oz. bean sprouts ½ a bag
- 2 teaspoon cooking oil vegetable, canola or grapeseed,
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pouch of McCormick Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce
- sliced scallions optional topping
- Cook the pasta in a good sized pot. While it is cooking, make sure all your vegetables and chicken are sliced.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the cooking oil in skillet over med-high heat. Once hot add the peppers and onions, stir-fry about 4 minutes until semi-softened, then dump into a bowl.
- Place another teaspoon of cooking oil in the pan, and add the chicken and bean sprouts, stir-fry about 4 minutes, as well, until chicken is just cooked. Add it to bowl with peppers and onions.
- Place 1 teaspoon sesame oil in the large pan the pasta was cooked in (you will need the extra room), and toss in the cooked noodles, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then add the cooked ingredients from bowl. mix together well over the heat. Add the Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce, and mix well over the heat for about 2 minutes, until everything is well coated and sauce is nice and hot.
- Serve garnishe with sliced scallions.