This Seaside Ham & Cheese Bento will make lunch all the more fun, and the special note inside will show them you care. It is perfect for a day at the beach, lunch while fishing, or simply school lunch when they go back in the blink of an eye. Plenty of fishy fun, but kids who don't like seafood will love it.
The simple instructions are below, and here is the printable file to make your lunch box cards.
Free Printable Seaside Lunch Box Notes PDF
Seaside Ham & Cheese Bento
Seaside Bento featuring a ham & cheese "fish" sandwich.Print Pin Rate
- 2 slices Honey Ham
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Pretzel Roll or Hoagie Roll
- 1 Boiled Egg
- 1 Raisin
- ¼ cup Goldfish Crackers
- Leaf Lettuce
- ½ Orange sliced
- Blue Jell-O
- 1 Swedish Fish Candy
- 1 Lowfat Milk Carton
- Prepare Jell-O according to directions and pour in serving size containers and allow to nearly set.
- Add one Swedish fish to each Jell-O container.
- Take Roll and notch out each side and the rear to create fish shape. If your bento is small, split roll in half first to make 2 fish.
- Notch out mouth and remove a small circle to create an eye.
- Place raisin in the eye.
- Split roll and add ham and cheese.
- Place lettuce into box to support fish.
- Place remaining ingredients into cups and place in Bento Box.
Leave a Reply