Let’s make lunch fun with this Chicken Taco Bento Box Lunch and free printable lunch box notes. It’s a great way to use up leftover chicken, and assembling tiny tacos to munch on gets kids eating their veggies without fuss.
The pdf for the free printable lunch box notes sheet, has eight different notes, so you have plenty of variety to share with your little one & you can pop them in whatever lunch you wish >> Free Printable Lunch Box Notes
Have fun making this easy Chicken Taco Bento lunch and I hope your children enjoy!Print
Chicken Taco Bento
Easy to assemble Chicken Taco Bento lunch.
- 2 oz Grilled Chicken Breast pieces
- 7-10 Tostitos Multigrain Scoops
- 1/4 cup Cheese Crackers
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Orange sliced
- 1/4 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Lowfat Chocolate Milk Carton or Juice Box
- Place each ingredient into cups and place in Bento Box.