These easy breakfast burritos are sure to satisfy any groggy hungry family. They are packed with satisfying breakfast favorites rolled up in a flour tortilla… how can you go wrong.
The easy breakfast recipe is made from simple ingredients that make them extra delicious, and you can swap out some of the goodies inside to suit your family, if you like.
Doesn’t the filling look tasty on these breakfast burritos.
Between these and my Overnight Breakfast Casserole you really could have homemade breakfast everyday, fuss-free!
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup cooked crumbled sausage or bacon or diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup bell peppers diced
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 2 tsp Butter
- Saute the onions & peppers until cooked through. Slide them into a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk together in bowl.
- Melt Butter in skillet over medium heat, then scramble the eggs.
- While eggs are cooking sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese on each tortilla.
- When eggs are done, put 1/4 of them on each tortilla, and top with 1/4 of the veggies & sausage for each.
- Fold sides in and roll up burrito. Flip it end side down to hold it in place. Serve
More Fun Recipes!