There is little that could be more refreshing than a glass of Strawberry Lemonade on a hot summer day, and we have plenty of those on the way. With this easy recipe you can serve strawberry lemonade any day of the week. It is also a good way to use up any extra strawberries in syrup leftover from making strawberry shortcakes.
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups lemon juice 8-10 lemons
- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries in syrup
- lemon wedges
- Mix the sugar, lemon juice & water well, until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour lemonade in glasses over ice.
- Top each glass with a dollop of strawberries in syrup & finish with a wedge of lemon at rim.