A fun Strawberry Mango Salsa recipe that will kick your meal up a notch. This easy fruit salsa is also great for snacking.
Strawberry Mango Salsa: Easy Fruit Salsa
With warm weather finally gracing the bulk of our country, it seemed the perfect time to share this lovely fresh Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe with you. This easy fruit salsa recipe uses all fresh ingredients, so you will be happy to serve it to your guests and family. Strawberry Mango Salsa makes not only a fine appetizer with a bowl of chips but is a wonderful topping for a wide array of grill meats and seafood.
Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe: Making
As you will see preparing strawberry mango salsa is quite easy. Full recipe below.
The fresh ingredients for this Strawberry Mango salsa recipe are readily available at any grocery store.
Recipe preparation really is as easy as chopping and mixing. It is a great recipe for beginners.
Show your guests you care, and try serving this easy fruit salsa at your next party, it may not be for everyone, but many will love it. There will be no doubt you made this Strawberry Mango Salsa since you just cant buy this at the store.Print
Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe
Strawberry Mango Salsa Recipe – a versatile and easy fruit salsa.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: sauce, condiment
- Cuisine: gluten-free, vegetarian
- 1 pint of organic strawberries
- 1 large mango
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 of a red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 Limes
- 1 tbsp honey
- Finely dice both the strawberries and mango.
- Juice the limes, remove any seeds, whisk in honey.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Serve the Strawberry Mango Salsa room temperature or chilled.