This Strawberry Mango Smoothie is a great way to start your day!
Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Making a smoothie from fresh strawberries and mango is a little different than making one with frozen fruits.
I must admit I more often use frozen fruit rather than fresh fruit in my smoothies, but when fresh juicy strawberries are in season, it seems a little crazy to not use them.
This is such an easy recipe, and you can readily swap in other fresh fruits or berries, once you get used to blending these up. Fresh Strawberry Mango Smoothies are certainly a great quick after school snack or on the go nutritious refresher.
Blend a batch of these easy smoothies up, before you leave for the game or afternoon in the park, and the kids can slurp them down on the ride.
How to Make a Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Now let's make this easy smoothie recipe. Printable recipe card below.
Strawberry Mango Smoothie Ingredients
- vanilla yogurt, regular or Greek
- organic strawberries (fresh or frozen strawberries)
- ripe Mango (or frozen mango chunks)
- ice cubes* (skip if using frozen fruits)
Start with fresh strawberries & mango. Prep and slice them.
Add yogurt and ice. Blend until smooth. Enjoy your Mango Strawberry Smoothie!
This is one of those recipes that is extremely flexible and easy to adapt to your dietary needs.
- If yogurt doesn't appeal to you, or you want a thinner smoothie swap your milk of choice in for it. Toss in a frozen banana if you find the result too thin.
- Make it vegan, with a plant based swap for the yogurt such as unsweetened almond milk or a plant based yogurt product.
- Add a splash of orange juice to brighten things up.
- Boost the nutrition with extra protein in the smoothie by adding a tablespoon or two of almond butter or a protein powder.
Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge for a day or two. Smoothies made with fresh fruit can be promptly frozen and will last for up to 3 months. DO NOT freeze a smoothie made with frozen fruit and refreezing is considered a health risk.
Love the combo of Strawberry and Mango? Try my Strawberry Mango Salsa.
Not in the mood for Strawberry Mango today, no problem, check out these other smoothie recipes.
- Dragon Fruit Smoothie
- Cranberry Smoothie
- Banana Peach Smoothie
- Blueberry Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
Fresh Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt regular or Greek yogurt
- 1 Pint organic strawberries
- 1 large ripe Mango
- 1 cup ice
- Hull and slice the strawberries. Prep and slice mango.
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
Oh yum and very refreshing looking perfect for these soon to be summer months.
I love smoothies and this one looks delicious!
TerriAnn @ Cookies & Clogs says
Very true about the strawberries. It's such a shame to use frozen ones when fresh, sweet strawberries are in season!
Jen A says
I am not a huge fan of yogurt, any substitution ideas? Maybe sherbet? Love the addition of mango, yummy!
We love yogurt smoothies - especially when they have strawberries. I like that our local Costco has organic mango chunks. We can easily add it to smoothies. Thanks for sharing! (BTW, I always love seeing your photos - they are so beautiful!)
Heather Johnson says
Sounds super yummy! My toddler daughter and I have been making a lot of fruit smoothies now that the weather is warmer. And I have both strawberries and mango in my freezer at the moment.
I love smoothies and this one looks like it has a lot of goodness going on.
Carlee C says
That looks delicious. I want my kids to have more fruit and I think they would totally be into drinking something like that.
Mama to 5 BLessings says
oh that sounds delicious and super healthy! I wish I had mango I would make one now!
Kathleen B says
This looks awesome. I love smoothies that are made with yogurt, I think it makes them so much more creamy and delicious.
I love fresh fruit smoothies. This recipe looks great!
This is just what I needed, making this tomorrow
Pure Grace Farms says
Looks delicious... Pinned!
Paula @ Frosted Fingers says
This sounds delicious. I LOVE mango smoothies!