So you love Starbucks Mocha Frappucino do you? Lucky for you, I have a copycat recipe of this coffee treat for you today. Using Starbucks coffees of course make for the most authentic of results.
- 3/4 cup Starbucks Espresso Coffee
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
- pinch Xantham Gum
- 4 cup Ice
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Drizzle Chocolate Syrup for topping
- Brew coffee according to directions.
- While still hot, pour into blender
- Add sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add milk, chocolate syrup and xantham gum and mix another minute.
- Place in refrigerator to cool (30 minutes minimum).
- Add ice to blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with whipped cream.
Cook time is actually cooling time.