So you love Starbucks Mocha Frappucino do you? Lucky for you, I have a copycat recipe of this coffee treat for you today. Using Starbucks coffees of course make for the most authentic of results.
Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
Copycat Starbucks Mocha FrappuccinoPrint Pin Rate
- ¾ cup Starbucks Espresso Coffee
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Syrup
- pinch Xantham Gum
- 4 cup Ice
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Drizzle Chocolate Syrup for topping
- Brew coffee according to directions.
- While still hot, pour into blender
- Add sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Add milk, chocolate syrup and xantham gum and mix another minute.
- Place in refrigerator to cool (30 minutes minimum).
- Add ice to blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with whipped cream.
Cook time is actually cooling time.
Leave a Reply