Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing is a great way to add a summery touch to your salads. The recipe is fast and easy to make and this fresh homemade salad dressing is quite versatile. It is wonderful on a spinach salad, but goes great drizzled on grilled meats too!
This strawberry vinaigrette is sure to quickly become a favorite dressing in your home as well as mine. Homemade salad dressing is tastier than store bought and free of preservatives. Organic strawberries are frequently on sale this time of year, so making a batch of organic homemade strawberry vinaigrette salad dressing can actually be inexpensive!
How to Make Strawberry Vinaigrette
Preparing this fresh salad dressing only takes a few minutes and a handful of ingredients. Full printable recipe below.
Homemade Dressing Ingredients
These are all the ingredients you need. I chose to make my strawberry dressing with Pyure zero calorie stevia blend rather than sugar or honey to keep the carbs down, but feel free to do a roughly equal swap of sugar or a tablespoon of honey.
Making Strawberry Salad Dressing – Video
I made a video to show you how truly simple it is to make this strawberry vinaigrette. Unlike many homemade salad dressings you really don’t need to gradually add the oil in while blending, since the strawberries themselves seem to emulsify the dressing well. This enabled me to make the vinaigrette right in my Nutri Ninja. Just add all the ingredients and pulse. See it below.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp measures like sugar zero calorie sweetener (ie. Pyure or Truvia)
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the salad dressing into a serving container or bottle the vinaigrette dressing and store in refrigerator for later use