Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
This easy Garlic Crusted Tilapia recipe from Hellmann’s makes a family pleasing dish and it’s perfect for busy parents. Dinner will be on the table in under 30 minutes. What a great way to get kids to eat seafood!
Garlic Crusted Tilapia – Easy Seafood Dinner
Garlic Crusted Tilapia is an easy seafood dinner recipe that can be made inexpensively from ingredients right from your local Walmart. The crispy topping and mild fish will satisfy the fish stick generation, yet is also suitable for adult palates.
Easy Oven Baked Tilapia, made even easier!
As you can see here, you only need a few ingredients to make this baked tilapia recipe. To make it even more convenient you can grab everything you need including your favorite Unilever food items right at your local Walmart. If your store has the Grocery Pick-Up option which is now available at many locations. Your order will be brought right out to your car! No need to deal with kids fussing in the store. You can even take care of a small online task while waiting for them to be brought to you. Multi-tasking!
Garlic Crusted Tilapia
This baked tilapia recipe is simple to make and the Hellmann’s mayonnaise used to adhere the crumbs adds fantastic flavor to the dish. While you have the tilapia in the oven, just whip up a simple side dish like the Italian Sauteed Vegetables shown accompanying the fish here or some pasta.
Garlic Crusted Tilapia Recipe Video
See how easy this tilapia recipe is to make in this quick video!
MORE FAMILY TIME
Like all Make Meals That Do More dishes, this recipe is quick & easy. When you can prepare dinner in under a half hour, you end out with more time to do the important stuff like enjoy your family. Have a relaxed dinner together then enjoy a fun activity, even on a weeknight.
What will you do with your extra time?
Garlic Crusted Tilapia
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise PLUS 1 tbps
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon peel finely grated
- 4 tilapia fillets (about one pound)
- lemon wedges and chopped fresh parsely *optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix together the bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise, garlic and lemon peel in a small bowl.
- Arrange the tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the rest of the mayonnaise over the fillets then top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake tilapia in the oven for approximately 15 minutes. The fillets are ready when the crumbs are golden and the fish flakes easily. Serve with lemon wedges and parsley if you like.