Blueberry Mojito Drink
Looking for a fun & different cocktail to feature at your next get-together? Why not make this Blueberry Mojito recipe? It features the fresh flavors of blueberry and mint, yet in the familiar context of a mojito. Spring and early summer are the perfect times to serve this cocktail, as blueberries are in season and the mint leaves are still tender.
Looking for something more tropical? Try my Pineapple Mojito!
Here is the Blueberry Mojito recipe, for you to add to your bar tending repertoire. Enjoy.
For more Fun Drink Recipes check these out!
- Blue Cosmopolitan Cocktail
- Duck Fart Drink
- Blue Lagoon Drink
- Buttery Nipple Recipe
- Summer Breeze Cocktail
- Bourbon Iced Tea
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1½ oz Light Rum or Vodka if you prefer
- ½ fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 7 UP or Sprite splash
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Tall glass
- Muddle / Smash blueberries and torn mint leaves add to bottom of your glass
- Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes and pour in lite Vodka, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Top glass with 7UP or Sprite.
- Stir well and garnish with blueberries and mint.