Looking for a fun & different cocktail to feature at your next get-together? Why not make this Blueberry Mojito recipe? It features the fresh flavors of blueberry and mint, yet in the familiar context of a mojito. Spring and early summer are the perfect times to serve this cocktail, as blueberries are in season and the mint leaves are still tender.
Here is the Blueberry Mojito recipe, for yoy to add to your bartending repertoire. Enjoy.Print
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1½ oz lite Vodka
- ½ fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp simple syrup
- 7UP or Sprite (splash)
- Fresh blueberries, for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Tall glass
- Muddle / Smash blueberries and torn mint leaves add to bottom of your glass
- Fill the glass halfway with ice cubes and pour in lite Vodka, lime juice and simple syrup.
- Top glass with 7UP or Sprite.
- Stir well and garnish with blueberries and mint.