Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
These Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies are a great addition to any cookie lovers recipe box, especially with Holiday Cookie season coming up. Not only are these delicious and a step away from typical cookies, but being no-bake can be a real bonus. If your oven goes on the fritz 2 days before the big cookie swap… no problem, make these. You need a variety of different varieties of cookies for gift packaging… this cookie recipe doesn’t have to compete for the rest for oven space.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
I’ve added a few pictures and simple walk through of the recipe to help guide you while making these no bake cookies. Full printable recipe card can be found below.
Bring sugar, cocoa, milk & butter to a boil. Stir regularly.
Add remaining ingredients and stir for about a minute until sugar is dissolved and batter is well mixed.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper and dollop on the no bake cookie batter. Allow to fully set up before serving.
More Cookies You May Like
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Lemon Cream Cheese Spritz Cookies
- Caramel Cookie Cups with Pecans and Chocolate
- Italian Cherry Almond Cookies
- 2 cup Sugar
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter (one stick)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 3 cups quick oats
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper
- Combine sugar, cocoa, milk and butter in a large pan.
- Bring to boil, while stirring occasionally..
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and remove from heat.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture on prepared sheet and allow to cool.