My daughter goes crazy for this simple Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting. It goes well with fruit cakes/muffins, as well as chocolate cake. An easy frosting recipe, no fancy ingredients, just items you probably already have in your pantry.
- ⅓ cup softened unsalted butter
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ½ tbs. milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Simply put all ingredients in mixing bowl and beat on med-high, until frosting consistency.
- Spread or pipe on your desserts.
Try this with my Fall Harvest Muffins Recipe